Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Busy Week




Though our life stays pretty busy on a regular basis, this week was extremely busy for me. This was Dr. Seuss week and in Kindergarten world - that is a big deal. We celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday all week at school with many exciting events including cooking and eating green eggs and ham with my class and a very important visitor - "The-Cat-in-the-Hat" (i.e. Barry dressed up). He always does an amazing job. He has done this 5 out of the 6 years I have been teaching Kindergarten and he is beginning to draw a crowd. Many of the staff come down to watch every year.


This Saturday, we had a baby shower for Julie at our house. There was much to be done to prepare, luckily I had Julia and Keri to help. There are many pictures on the Urban's website, but I have included a couple. One of the cake I made for the shower and one of Julie and Grace opening gifts. We all had a wonderful time and Julie got many great gifts.



And even though it was a busy week, we did find some quality time with our precious Isaac...






No comments: